Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Vivian

               
                               Vivian

                                                                 By Sade Washington

"You really want to know about my life? Well Let's do this dirty Laundry. You guys don't know half about the music industry. People who are famous forget that they are humans themselves. Ever since I was a little girl I always wanted to sing. I wanted to be like Madonna and just be on stage in front of millions of people and just let my heart bust out open. That's how passionate and determined I am to sing. As I grew up, I have to deal with the negativity in this industry. As you can see,I became successful and got the attention that I always deserved. Do i regret it? Of course not! it's a challenge. Moral of the story is stand alone. I mean of course I work with other singers and songwriters but at the end of the day I work alone. That's what you have to do in life to get far.  Don't ever be afraid to say no, too. The music industry only want ONE thing and it's just your money. I mean  I appreciate you taking out the time to interview me but in all honesty and I promise you , I am just a nobody. Believe that. I am just a human being."

No comments:

Post a Comment